if you talk about St. Stephens college, it is already giving
concession to disable students who are 100 percent disabled before the
guidelines of Delhi University.

it also provide hostel to all disabled students. Is there any college
in Delhi University, who do so? answer is offcourse not.

it also provides the best environment for study to all students
including disabled.

With best regards,
Sanchit Katiyar.

E-Mail: