Hi!

You are only supposed to accept the T&C, just press X and hit space to
check the "checkbox" and then press enter to proceed.

Any body facing any problem with SBI net banking or SBI mobile banking
service using SBI Freedom can contact me off the list, It's been a
long time since I am using these services from SBI.s

On 3/20/13, Krishnan <moothimo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi access indian friends,
> i have the facility in s b i transfer money by neft interbanking facility.
> when i try to send moneyafter finishing all required   commands for sending
> , it is asking for checking terms and conditions. here i don't understand
> what i have to do.
> krishnan m. moothimoola
> assistant professor department of political science
> nmsm government college kalpetta wayanad
> phone: 9495547984

WITH BEST REGARDS FROM

SACHIT KUMAR SAHRAWAT

PHONE :
+919868849358, +919968849358 and +911123903420.

E-MAIL :
sirsac...@gmail.com     sachitsahra...@gmail.com    sachit...@yahoo.com

SKYPE :
SACHITSIR