The book you read is not on their list you sent on drop box. Is the BT
catalogue you sent the latest?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Apoorv Kulkarni
Sent: 24 March 2013 21:55
To: Accessindia
Subject: [AI] Indian audiobook start-up brings Indian best sellers for you

Dear all,

I recently came across a Bangalore based start-up called, Books Talk. This
company publishes audiobooks of reputed Indian and foreign titles. I just
finished "The Secrets of the Nagas" by Amish Tripathi published by Books
talk, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommend taking a look at their
catalogue of audiobooks. The audiobooks are in English, Bengali and Kanada.
These titles cost between INR 99 to 499. You can download the catalogue
from the link given in this mail.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7gug6tkija2e0b/bT%20catalogue%20Feb%2013%202013.
ls?m

Regards and happy listening