Dear Kartik,

First of all, congratulations on the great feat. It makes us all proud and sets
an example for many to follow.

I find it difficult to cover STEM subjects with my 9 year old child, and
normally make tactile diagrams and use a couple of softwares for maths. He
works on the computer too. My queries to you basically are in this direction as
to what tools and techniques you used to EXCEL in STEM? If you could share your
experiences, will help us all.

Thanks and warm regards,
Ruchi