Ajay,

Care you referring to making presentations or attending presentations?

For making presentations, you can take the help of screen reader using head
phone on one ear.

For attending presentations, you may ask presenter to email you deck in advance
so that you can view it using your laptop...

Regards,

Srinivasu
http://srinivasu.org Twitter: @vasutweets
Sent from my iPad