Hi bro,
Thanks a lot for cutting the short story long.
My story has been allmost similar to you the only difference was, I
didn't have any thing for note taking in my 12th standard.
I generally use jaws at a speed of 70 to 75% while reading a document
or studying.
Otherwise, it is 85+.
But I have never tried the way you suggested me.
And, I am not planning to use braille in main streme.
It is mainly for taking notes and labeling.
regards

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com