With care and regards,

Kannan ...

Skype: kankale63

On 5/5/2013 6:39 AM, Raaj wrote:
You can surely do that though. I think it's known as converting mono to
stereo. Open the file which you wana get converted and give save as. In
which you'll be getting an option for converting it into stereo.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Geetha Shamanna
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:43 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Any GoldWave experts here?

Hi all,

I receive audio files from time to time which are recorded on a single
channel. I would like to convert these files into double-channel files, so
that they can be heard on both sides of the headphone. Is it possible to do
this using GoldWave? If so, could someone please list out the procedure? I
use GoldWave 5.1.

Many thanks.
Geetha

ia.org.in