after this, when we will extract pictures from the document then how
to use ocr application of fine reader . and what info it will tel
about those pictures. slight ambiguity if any one can explain.

On 5/11/13, Harish Kapoor <harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok I'll try it.
>
> On 5/11/13, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Harish,
>>
>> The same steps would apply since Microsoft Office 2013 uses the same
>> format
>> as Office 2007 and 2010.
>>
>> Pranav

>>> 3. Extract the contents of the document.
>>> 4. Look for the media subfolder.
> [...]
>> mob:
>> 08882289259
>>
>> DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is
>> intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this
>> information is strictly
>> prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by
>> mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.
>> Any information
>> expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of UCO
>> BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
>> are solely
>> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
>> Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
>> the presence of viruses.
>> The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for
>> any error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a
>> result of
>> e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be
>> made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having
>> acted upon any
>> messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> ia.org.in

>> mails

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Assistant Manager
> UCO BANK
> Delhi
> SkypeID:
> harishkapoor83
> E-mail:
> harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com
> join us on facebook:
> harish_kapoor111...@yahoo.com
> mob:
> 08882289259
>
> DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is
> intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this
> information is strictly
> prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by
> mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.
> Any information
> expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of UCO
> BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
> are solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
> Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
> the presence of viruses.
> The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for
> any error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a
> result of
> e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be
> made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having
> acted upon any
> messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.

"  Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship"

Umair Ijaz, Scholar for Scholars
webpage: www.lcddp.org/umair

skype: umair.ijaz44
facebook: http://facebook.com/umair.ijaz.33