---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NVDA announcement list <nvda-annou...@lists.nvaccess.org>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 08:42:17 +1000
Subject: NVDA screen reader News: New NV Access website launches today
To: nvda-annou...@lists.nvaccess.org

We are excited to be launching our new, improved website today at
http://www.nvaccess.org. We have revamped the site to better tell our
story, in order to raise much needed funds to keep NVDA going.
nvaccess.org will be the central online presence for NV Access  and NVDA
now. It brings together content from our previous websites in a much
more streamlined way. You can download NVDA at nvaccess.org/download
from now on. And to access development, translation and other community
related content you can follow the "community" link in the footer. This
link will take you to http://community.nvda-project.org/

On the home page of our new website, http://www.nvaccess.org, you will
be able to play a video called "Our Mission", which tells the NVDA
story. We would really appreciate it if you could share a link to this
video with your friends and family, letting them know how NVDA has
helped you, and telling them that donations will help us to keep NVDA
going. Any donation, big or small, makes a difference to us and we thank
you in advance. Of course, if you know any companies who might be in a
position to sponsor us, definitely pass the video link on and have them
get in touch with us. Thanks again everyone for your fantastic loyalty
and support, which makes what we do so rewarding. A direct link to the
video on Youtube, if you need it,
is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOQ7zELFmLE

Please be patient as we do our best to resolve any issues arising from
the changes to our websites.

Please consider donating to NV Access to support NVDA's continued development:
http://www.nvaccess.org/wiki/Donate

if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobile no+919702559821,e-mails
salim2...@gmail.com salim2...@outlook.com Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter http://www.twitter.com/sq2104
skyep physiosalim