Hi, if you really want to download videos only from youtube, free youtube
downloader is a good option. For converting to audio, use free video to mp3.
Internet download manager can download videos from every flash website but
lacks accessibility. You need to use jaws cursor to find download this video
link while the video is playing and I really find it annoying as it doesn't
work many times. As of now, I started downloading videos on my iPhone which
prevented this headache for me

Sent from Srikanth's iPhone 5