respected friends,

i am having a big problem in my computer. and expecting help from you all.

in windows xp or previous, taking the snap of screen was farely easy
step as if we want to take a snap, we just had to press printscreen or
alt+printscreen from our keyboard, and paste this snap on the paint
program and save. now in windows 7, i am having a problem, as i am not
be able to take a snap of any screen. this above keystroke is no
longer working.  as in practical assignment, we have to display step
by step procedure along with the snap. in windows 7, there is a
program include by default known as "snipping tools"   which can do
the job of taking snap of picture. but the main problem i am facing is
that i am not being able to use this program from the keyboard. so, i
was wandering that is there any third party software which can do the
same job and can also be used from keyboard? or if any one know the
procedure regarding taking snap of computer screen with sneeping tool
without using mouse, i would be very grateful, as i have to submit my
practical assignment on 26 may.
--
regards,
raaju singh