Dear access Indians warm greetings
All of us know that after huge struggle election commission of India
(ECI) agreed to make EVMs accessible by placing Braille labels on
them. even this is not implemented in all places.
Now because of abjections raised by some of the political parties and
other organizations on functioning of EVMs ECI is planning to
introduce a new feature known as VVPAT (voter verified paper audit
trial) according to which after a person casts his / her vote a print
out will be issued on a piece of paper which indicates the name and
symbol of the candidate to whom the vote has been casted.
 here we visually challenged persons have no way of knowing the
accuracy of our vote since we cannot read the paper so this is the
right time that we step in  and ensure that necessary changes like
making EVMs voice enabled like ATMs or any other such changes are made
before new feature is implemented.
There fore I request learned members of this list to throw some light
on this matter
thanks and regards,

--
l.pavan("help ever & hurt never")