dear tania,

after going to the chat link how to chat with a particular person? and
how to make group chat of some friends?

On 5/20/13, Tanya <t_bals...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Log on to m.facebook. Once you log in with your e-mail address and password,
> come to the top of the page and then arrow down 4 5 times. You will come to
> the chat link. Try it. You will find it for sure. This is how I chat.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tanya
>

> ------------------------------
> On Mon 20 May, 2013 5:26 PM IST zameer pasha wrote:
>
>>Hi Friend,
>>
>>I opened facebook website. I loged in I went to bottem of the home
>>page I pressed up aro key. I did not find chat link and all so  I ac.
>>

>>On 5/20/13, Hozefa Tambawala <starh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The procedure described over here is relating to the PC version of the
>>> website.
>>> Do the following:
>>> 1. Login into your Facebook account.
>>> 2. Take your curser at the end of the page using CTRL+END command.
> [...]
>>> chat list.
>>> 4. Select the desired name from the chat list and press ENTER to open
>>> the chat window.
>>> 5. Type the message into the chat box and press ENTER to start the chat.
>>> You can read the chat messages by pressing UP and DOWN ARROW keys.
>>>
>>> On 5/20/13, zameer pasha <dheel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Access Indians,
>>>
>>> How to chat in facebook with screen reader software.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Thanking you
>>>
>>> zameerpash...@gmail.com
>>> dheel...@gmail.com
>>>
>>> 9036482329
>>>
>>> Reality of life:
>>> Everyone is good to you till you expect nothing from them and you are
>>> too good to them only till you fulfill their expectations.

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>>> --
>>> "Life is like a piano.
>>> White keys are happy moments
>>> & Black keys are sad moments.
>>> But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music."
>>>
>>> "Focus on your abilities, not your disability."
>>>
>>> Follow me on facebook:
>>> https://www.facebook.com/starhoze
>>>
>>> Warm Regards,
>>> Have a nice day
>>>
>>> Hozefa...

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>>--
>>Regards
>>
>>Thanking you
>>
>>zameerpash...@gmail.com
>>dheel...@gmail.com
>>
>>9036482329
>>
>>Reality of life:
>>Everyone is good to you till you expect nothing from them and you are
>>too good to them only till you fulfill their expectations.
>>
>>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>

>>Search for old postings at:
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>>To unsubscribe send a message to
>>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>>with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>

>>Disclaimer:
>>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> veracity;
>>
>>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails

"  Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship"

Umair Ijaz, Scholar for Scholars
webpage: www.lcddp.org/umair

skype: umair.ijaz44
facebook: http://facebook.com/umair.ijaz.33