Hi,

A good overview to Infty can be found at
http://www.access2science.com. Infty's website can also be helpful.
The website has good resources to get him started.

Also, if you could describe the exact problem that he is facing, I may
be able to guide. Try using the `basic` mode for better results.

If he is wanting to write Math, I would recommend LaTeX with MathType.

Best,

On 5/21/13, jeegar <jeegarpit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello  list members
> one of my friend downloaded  infty reader, to get access to read his maths
> calculations,
> as pdf document does not read fractional stuff,
> so now the problem is, he don't know how to use,
> after getting it.
> any of its user requested to guide,
> please its is an  essential for his m.b.a studies.
>  any urgent  guidance will highly appreciated.
>
> thanks
>
> al
> "listen" and "silent" both contain the same alphabets. but only some one
> special can listen to you when you're  silent... :):)

-Kartik Sawhney,
Mob.: 91-9560953728
Landline: 91-11-29811529
E-mail ID: sawhney.kar...@gmail.com (all personal E-mails);