Dear Hanumanta Talar and Acsess India members,

> Hi everybody this is Hanumanta Talar! From Mumbai. I studied in Happy Home
> and School for the blind.  I have done   Professional Massage course. I am
> Totally blind. I Have retina Pigmentoza. At present I am working In Pune at
> Technical Training Institute of PBMA as Massage Instructor comeHostel
> In-charge.

This is nice coincident, so let me also introduce myself as follows.

I am a trainer of Japanese Medical Manual Therapy, JMMT, and long stay at BPA,
 Ahmedabad, and work for NAB and NIVH. I am also totally blind and enjoying ch
allenging work with my Indian counterparts.

In Japan and other major East Asian countries, manual therapy, health and medi
cal massage, by the blind is popularizing now, but in India, it is still minor
 occupation. There are a lot of demand of health and medical massage in India
and it is very good work for the visually challenged in both ways income and s
ocial contribution.

My project is last for three years which started on February 2013. Now this is
 on "Master Training Course" and "One Year JMMT Course" will be start in a few
 monthes later in Ahmedabad, and several monthes later in Dehradun.

Let me introduce my teaching/therapy basic concept in three items.

1. Developing "Talking-Hands": The excellent blind therapist have to talk with
 the client by his/her hands. Many clients don't want talk about his/her healt
h problem in details. Our hands can reach to his/her hidden ailment parts.

2. "Analytic approach vs holistic approach": Our medical examination is not on
ly done by analytic way, but also done by holistic approach. Many health probl
ems are combined both mind and body, so called, "Mind-Body Unity". In specific
ally it is done by checking stractural and physiological balance/imbalance of
the whole body.

3. Focusing on good posture, breathing, and relaxation: To strengthen our heal
ing power, the therapist has to keep good posture, abdominal (Chakra) breathin
g, and relax in the core muscles.

Inquiry of JMMT is welcomed, please E-mail to me.
<s-sas...@cameo.plala.or.jp>

Regards,

Sasada (PhD in Acupuncture and Manual Therapy)