hi friends,

I want some suggestions related to my blog. I have made a blog on
blogger.com. if anyone has used blogger.com's blog then any shortcut
keys or any refined way to do  some task etc which you learned from
your experience then do share it because with jaws there is no help
manual and your experience will help me a lot for sure. and also, want
to ask a question that in blogger.com all of my posts' text  are
displayed on one page. I want to customize it In a way that beginning
some lines are present on the main page and if someone wants to read
that topic then he hit on the heading link or read more link or
similar some link. I don't know in blogger it is possible or not. if
it is possible then please tell me how. also, if I want to apply some
effects on the text I wrote in the edit field with the help of the
buttons given above the edit field while creating the post then how I
will do so. I will select the text on which I wanna apply the effects
and if shortcut key is available then will press it but most of the
time these buttons have no shortcut keys. in this case what would be
the procedure. thanks!

--

"  Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship"

Umair Ijaz, Scholar for Scholars
webpage: www.lcddp.org/umair

skype: umair.ijaz44
facebook: http://facebook.com/umair.ijaz.33