Hello all,

Thanks for reply i am describing my requirment.

Dual reading book means it can read by sighted as well as visually impaired
people.Both braille and print is visible at the same time.

I have sticky sheet which is not transparent what is happening i do not
have much blank place to stick on book either colorful picture or written
things got cover and can not be use by sighted kids and if my son can see
color he can not enjoy.

Some books have the braille on clear plastic sheets that adhere to or lay
over the print pages. These books can be read by a child who is blind as
well as by someone who is sighted. In this way the literacy experience can
be shared with others. This type of print-braille publication is known as
Twin Vision. The photo shows how the braille is embossed on a transparent
plastic sheet.

[image: A sample page from a Twin Vision book where the braille appears on
a clear plastic sheet over the printed page.]

You can adapt printed books at home for the child who is blind. Braille the
words onto special plastic adhesive-backed sheets.Once the words are
embossed on the plastic, cut the plastic to fit the page, remove the
backing, and then stick it to the page. If the plastic is transparent and
placed carefully, it will not interfere with the print or the pictures.
This is important because some children have sufficient vision to see color
and shapes. Also, children may have sighted brothers and sisters who will
share the book.

If any one is having seedling or books from Braille institute US they use
this technic to make books i am looking if it is available in india.

Thanks

Rinku