Hello to every Access Indian,

Some of you know me and a lot of them don’t know me, I am not a very
active poster on Access India. I have exciting news to share with each
one of you.

I would like to invite each one of you personally to INK live
conference that is being hosted by www.inktalks.com ; here is a small
info about the INK Live.

As the INK conference 2013 unfolds in Kochi, 600 people will have the
unique opportunity of attending the LIVE STREAMING of the conference.
In the spirit of the INK conference, INK Live promises to be an
immersive experience to expand your mind. Learn something new before
you leave!

INK Live 2013 is the second edition of INK Live which is scheduled to
be held at JT PAC Auditorium, Kochi, and Kerala during 25th-27th
October, 2013. It will be a HD Live stream of the INK Conference in
association with TED, organized under similar ambience as that of the
conference.
With 600 attendees from India and different parts of the world,
explore the ethnic, social and professional diversity of the world. It
will be a perfect break for everyone who wishes to catch a break to
engage, interact and learn.
It is a stimulating experience created around the live telecast of the
conference with simultaneous workshops, contests, speaker
interactions, and more. A brilliant line up of events and activities,
which will just not cease for the entire span 72 hours of the INK
experience, is sure to leave you in the end on a note of Wow!
http://www.inktalks.com/initiatives/ink_live/about_ink_live

We believe in making the conference an inclusive one and making
efforts to make INK Live as accessible as we can. As our first
initiative we are trying to reach out to the PWD community and
depending on the feedback we will make necessary efforts to make INK
experience an awesome one for each one of you.

I am a person with visual impairment and attended INK Live last year,
this year I want to extend the benefits of meeting amazing folks from
different backgrounds…By attending this conference we are creating
awareness and contributing to the society both directly & indirectly.

To register or If you need more information please reach out to me or
Shalini directly,

My contact details
Raghava
Email: raghava...@gmail.com