hi, get it from the nokia stor.

On 7/23/13, Sheik mohammedali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes true that it has been discontinued for symbian but stil it is usable

if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobiles primary
no+919702559821,secondary no+919322742756 e-mails salim2...@gmail.com
salim2...@outlook.com Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter
http://www.twitter.com/sq2104 skyep physiosalim