From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of mahendra
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 3:17 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [AI] Conference for introducing single VI persons to possible
spouces for marriage

very good inishitive,
however i feel, one  should give such info well in advance, so
intrested people can come from other parts of India as well.
may be next time?

At 08:22 AM 8/12/2013, you wrote:
>Dear  Friends,
>
>Mr.  Ramesh Sing is organizing a conference for introducing and bringing
>together visually impaired  unmarried people together to help  look for
and
>meet with suitable  spouces i.e. husbands and wives. In case  you are
single
>and wish to get married, please do come to the conference at the below
given
>address on the 15th of Augus at 9.30am.
>Please forward this information to as many  people as you can reach.
>Address and information below:
>
>Bhartiya Netraheen Kalyan Parishad is going to organize an introduction
>conference of blind girls and boys for marriage on 15 August 2013 at the
>campus of hostel for blind girls rama vihar, near balaji mandir Kanjhawla
>road, Delhi-110081 at 9:30. All interested candidates may send bio data
>2013 on bnk...@yahoo.co.in 9013340227
>
>For any further  information please feel free to contact the below given
>phone numbers.
>Looking forward to seeing all of you and also to your help in making this
>effort successful.
>You may also call Ms. Manjula Rath at this number: 91 9868092968.
>
>With warm regards
>
>Preeti
>
>Preeti Monga
>Director
>

>Mobile: +91 9871701646
>Landline: 011 22781446
>E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
>Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
>Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
>­Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting ­ Corporate
>; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
>workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions.& Incentive Travel.
>
>We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
>customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.
>

>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for
>discussing accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
dia.org.in

>Search for old postings at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to
>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>with the subject unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or
>make any other changes, please visit the list home page at
>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>

>Disclaimer:
>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise,
>reflect the thinking of the person sending the
>mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
>2. AI cannot be held liable for any
>commission/omission based on the mails sent through this mailing list..

with warm regards

Mahendra Galani
skype chintu3886
Mobile +4369910366055 Landline +4314943149
Addresse Herbst strasse 101/16/1
1160 Vienna Austria Europe

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..