From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of jeevaraj
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 10:26 PM
To: 'Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs. '
Subject: Re: [AI] Withdrawel of exclusive internet banking for
visuallychallenged in SBI

Good to here.
Please share the Circular here.

Thank you
-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Sunil Sangtani.
Sent: 12 August 2013 21:12
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [AI] Withdrawel of exclusive internet banking for visually
challenged in SBI

great news indeed.
vamshi, can you please share the  sercular  as pdf document?
pl send the link on the list?

 thank you.

On 8/12/13, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> SBI has decided to withdraw its internet banking service for visually
> challenged customers on an exclusive platform
> https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbivc.html
>
> Instead visually challenged customers will be given internet banking
> on the regular site  https://www.onlinesbi.com
>
> This will enable visually challenged customers to have access to all
> banking transactions that are available for any other customers.
>
> Also, the MIVKB (Multilingual Image Based Virtual Key Board) will not
> be available for VC customers which exempts them from using the mouse
> for selecting the images.
>
> The bank has made this announcement wide its circular No. :
> NBG/NBG-INB-INB/3/2013 - 14, dated Thursday,August 08,2013.
>
> visually challenged customers who are currently using INB on the
> exclusive site can now use the regular site https://www.onlinesbi.com
>
> They have to visit their branch to avail full transaction rights.
>
> The dedicated site will not be available from 31/10/2013.  The
> announcement about the same will be made on the dedicated site.
>
> Regards
> G. Vamshi
> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>
> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
> essindia.org.in

> .in

> veracity;

The woods are lovely, dark and deep...
But I have promises to keep...
And miles to go before I sleep...
And miles to go before I sleep...
~Robert Frost

director| Chandra International | Jaipur|
facebook.com/chandrainternational

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..