Answer to Amritpals question

(window 7, 32 bit)

Go to Start-> Control Panel > Regional & Language Options >Click on
Keyboard and Languages Tab > Click on Change Keyboards > Add Devnagari
– INSCRIPT keyboard layout`for Hindi

HOW TO USE IT:

 Start any application.

From the System tray Click on EN or Press Keyboard’s left side
ALT+Shift to toggle between EN (English) and HI (Hindi).

The PC is now ready to start typing in Hindi, Select Keyboard of your Choice.

FOR WINDOW 7 64  BIT SYSTEM

Go to Start-> Control Panel > Region & Language >Click on Keyboard and
Languages Tab > Click on Change Keyboards > Add Devnagari – INSCRIPT
and Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool keyboard layout for Hindi

HOW TO USE IT:

1. Start any application.
2. From the System tray Click on EN or Press Keyboard’s left side
ALT+Shift to toggle between EN (English) and HI (Hindi).
3. The PC is now ready to start typing in Hindi, Select Keyboard of your Choice.

Nirmal Verma