---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Tseng <davidct1...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:53:38 -0700
Subject: [nfbcs] Introduction to Web Accessibility online course

In case this is of interest.

Hi everyone,

Today Google announced registration for Introduction to Web Accessibility,
an online course that helps you discover simple ways to make your websites
more accessible to visually impaired users, without breaking code or
sacrificing a beautiful user experience.  This course is intended for
software developers, and it teaches the basics of ARIA markup and tools and
techniques for accessible development. The course runs with support from
Google content experts from September 17-30 (but the content will remain
available after the course officially ends).

To learn more about the free course, check out our GDL episode featuring
members of our accessibility team in conversation with Vint Cerf, Google’s
VP & Chief Internet Evangelist.

If you or any web developers you know would find this course useful, visit
g.co/webaccessibility to register.

Thanks!

-Kartik Sawhney,
E-mail ID: sawhney.kar...@gmail.com (all personal E-mails);