Hi how can I copy a url from Utube.com and give the link to my friend?
Kindly guide me step by step.
Thanks in advance and warm regards Sakina.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shyam sharma" <shyam371...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Really! youtube is gorgeous.

Hi friends, Now I am trying to demonstrating how to download with FDM below.
First I launched the URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P53FtO2iZc
Then I pressed Alt+D and type ss before the word youtube. now the url
looks like?
http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=4P53FtO2iZc

Note: if after launching the just mentioned URL you get any message
like "Error, URL is not specified" then ignore this error and carry on
by pressing enter on Okay button.

Let's go ahead now.
You will see a window openned on your PC.
Now press download button.
After pressing the button, I waited for a few moments and then I
pressed the letter T and find a table there.
The content of the table is:

Title:
Read only, objective question for relway by anita sharma.
Duration:
33:22
Source:
Youtube.com and so and so.

Then JAWS announces:
Table end.

keep pressing down aerrow.
then you will find some hyper text.
it will be like:

MP4 360p

MP4 720p

MP4 1080p

Yes, these are files with media file extension.
Yes, friends, this is the golden opportunity for you. This is the same
as you are looking for so, don't get late and press enter any of these
three hyper text mention just above.
If you have install FDM then it should be launched automatically.
I think there should not be any problem now.
By the way this is the same process as I follow. If any other simple
tric exist then I request experts on the list to interfere.
Best Regards:
Shyam