Dear friend
Yes, you can take any body with you irrespective of scribe's
qualification,age,sex or religion as per new uniform guidelines issued
by dept. of disability affairs govt. of India dated 26 feb,2013.
important thing is that he or she must have good writing skills or
satifies your specific concerns related to your discipline. best of
luck. go and do it.

regards,
sharad tripathi.