Dear all,
Greetings.
Hope all of you are fine.
Now, i need your respective guidelines to deactivate the uefi security bootloader in the latest windows 8 laptops.
Before 3 months, i purchased a thoshiba c850 laptop with windows 8 default.
First of all, i removed that orginal windows 8 default and reinstalled the windows 7. Then, my second attempt was to install the linux os with the same windows 7. Unfortunately, the default uefi security bootloader did not allow me to install the both os in my laptop. Can you give me a useful guideline to deactivate the uefi security boot loader and install the linux with the
 Windows 7?
Unfortunately, the duel booting will not possible with out dissabling uefi security boot.
Expecting your kind suggestions.
With all regards, Maneesh B.