From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Pallavi SJ
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 8:24 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] about latest firefox

thank u for your help. but, is it possible to use windows 7 or windows
8 as natural and similar as win xp for us? if so, i can install those
versions themselves know? some were telling me that the kurzweil and
hp scanner doesn't support windows 7 and 8 version. so only, i am
requesting for your help...

On 9/18/13, nitin patel <patelnit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear pallavi jee,
> i e 8 is very older now.
> gmail is working fine in i e 9 and 10.
> but it cannot be install in win xp.
> so try to use i e after resetting your i e.
> or use firefox.
> all the virsions of firefox are awaylable on
>
> <http://www.filehippo.com>
> and ask me for ther help.
>
> with kind regards,
>
> nitin patel.
> computer teacher at blind school gandhinagar gujarat.
> skype:
> patelnitind
> cell:
> +919725661243
>
> On 9/17/13, Pallavi SJ <sj.pallav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please provide me any browser, that helps to access gmail and other
>> mail accounts easily by using jaws 13 for windows xp. i am using IE 8
>> so far. but, it is now showing as "this site is blocked for security
>> purpose" while opening all webs. so, pls give me any browser, that
>> helps in the accessability of gmail... pls help me soon.
>>
>> On 9/17/13, nitin patel <patelnit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hi all tech lovers,
>>> because of i have subscribe so many mailing lists,
>>> i have forgot the name of that list.
>>> but in a list someone has requested for the latest virsion of mozila
>>> firefox.
>>> so i am shareing that.
>>> that person has requested for dropbox link but i am not useing these
>>> days.
>>> so posting link of filehippo but it is direct link.
>>> so after pressing enter on the link,
>>> download will bigin aughtomaticly.
>>> and after you will have to only save the file.
>>> or you will have to press enter on start download if you are useing
>>> any download manager.
>>> so here is the link.
>>> click this link and enjoy.

http://fs36.filehippo.com/2469/db34b79f14d8435396a88d9e3e52d156/Firefox%20Se
tup%2024.0.exe

>>> with firefox 24,
>>>
>>> happy brousing.
>>> with kind regards,
>>>
>>> nitin patel.
>>> computer teacher at blind school gandhinagar gujarat.
>>> skype:
>>> patelnitind
>>> cell:
>>> +919725661243