u both are right, but, i am already persuing my PHD. but, i am much
interested in other jobs than lecturing, as i want to use my
communicative skills or creativity. so, i like to work anywhere for
other jobs than lecturering. but, i'll be happier, if i find a job at
bangalore, as i am very femiliar about the city...