hi ekinath, no need to change jaws verbosity and all other settings of
jaws. its up to you where do you want to keep jaws verbosity. you have
to configure fine reader settings.  open fine reader and in the tools
menu, options ... (dialog) is there. go in that dialog. in this
dialog, different tab sheets are there, like document tab sheet, read
tab sheet, etc.  here you have to go in the save tab sheet.  now press
tab key once and jaws will say editable copy. this is a layout field.
change it to plane text by pressing down aero key. now press tab key
to navigate on to keep picture check box and uncheck it by pressing
spacebar. after unchecking it, navigate to the okay button and press
spacebar.  it will give you a document without unnecessary sections
and pictures when you convert a document/image in microsoft word. this
is a permonant setting and all future conversions will be without
sections and images. please note, this setting will effect
document/image which is converted into microsoft word formats such as
rtf, doc, etc.