yes surely I will arrange some expert for the issue.

On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 18:45:15 +0530  wrote

>hello,

before some time i faced the same problem....

i am also using windows 7 ultimate .

and,to remove avast ,i had to start the computer in safe mode and then

remove avast .

and ,i also asked some computer experts for this and they suggested

me ,that the safe mode is the best way .

i will advice you to take help of some expert .

so take some sighted assistance .

and be careful because it can also damage your computer at removal time.

thanks,

Maitreya Shah