From: Raaj
Sent:  03/10/2013, 9:26  pm
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning
        the disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] How to get the bio set up of laptop?

Changing the bios setup is risky. If you want, you must need a sighted
assistance for that. You must see what's the key combination to reach your
bios first. As per my case, while it's getting rebooted, f2 is the key for
getting into my bios. In some cases, delete key. So make sure of your key to
reach it.