From: "Sunil Sangtani." <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 11:17 AM
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] External hard disk

hi,
pen drive and E HD  both surves the same purpus however there are a
lot of difference in size and storage capacity.
generelly pendrive comes from 2 gb to 32 or probbably 64 gb and e hd
comes  from 320 gb  to 1 tb.  it soly depends on your need how much
data you want to back up.
c gate and westen digital are some of good hurd names for external hds.
i hurd good reviews of kingston USB drives.