Sir, I also like to subscribe to NVDA mailing list, and searching from few
months. Please guide me how to subscribe? And is there any mailing list for
jaws script? Thanks in advance!

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Kakarla Nageswaraiah
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 3:24 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] How to unmute YouTube videos?

Here are the instructions using NVDA which I found ond the NVDA list.

1. Find the embedded object with the quick navigation key O, then
enter it with Enter.
2. Press NVDA+Space to go into focus mode, then
press M (the mute/unmute shortcut in Youtube). After that, hold down
the up-arrow key (another shortcut from Youtube).
3. Press NVDA+Space
again to go back to browse mode, then CTRL+NVDA+Space to leave the
embedded object.
Or,
1. Go to a video that used to play before.
2. Once the page loads,
press O to move to the flash object, then press ENTER to interact with
it.
3. Arrow down until you hear Unmute button. Then press NVDA+Numpad
slash, then press numpad slash to perform left mouse click.
Alternatively, you can try NvDA+numpad ENTER.
4. Press NVDA+SPACE to
switch to focus mode, then press up arrow until you hear the audio.
Or, if you want, hold down the up arrow until the video is playing at
the maximum volume.
5. Press NVDA+SPACE to return to browse mode, then press
CTRL+NvDA+SPACE to leave the flash object.
For laptops:
1. Go to the video page you were able to see.
2. Press O to move to
the flash object, then press ENTER to interact with the object.
3.
Arrow down until you see the unmute button, then press NvDA+Shift+M,
then press NvDA+left bracket ([) to perform left mouse click.
Alternatively, try NvDA+ENTER.
4. Press NvDA+SPACE to switch to focus
mode, then press the up arrow until you hear the video. Then press
NVDA+SPACE, then press CTRL+NvDA+SPACE to leave the flash object.

Regards.

కాకర్ల నాగేశ్వరయ్య

K. Nageswaraiah