Hi all my men friends
would like ladies to comment as well,
your input may be also very relevant.

i am  wondering about your expirianses to remove
hair  on and around your ears,
i normaly ask barbar to do it, however since few weeks,
when i shave, i also shave my hair around ears,
and feel good about it, got positive  comment from sighted friends as well.
what you think about look it gives to our fase?

Harish, hope this is okay to discuss on AI,
guys, if you all don't feel okay to talk about it hear, please write to me
gal...@chello.at
waiting for your comments.

with warm regards

Mahendra Galani
skype chintu3886
Mobile +4369917455595 Landline +4314943149
Addresse Herbst strasse 101/16/1
1160 Vienna Austria Europe