Dear Bhavya,

Can you please brief little more about yourself. You cannot be luckier
than staying in south Mumbai.

In Xavier’s we do play cricket, football, and chess. There are other
games also that my college mates play occasionally. Couple of us are
going to also run half marathon this year too.

Cheers

On 10/10/13, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, my dear visually challenged friends. I know that there are various
> indoor and outdoor sports that can be played by the blind but do not
> how to exactly play them. Please is there anybody in Sout Bombay who
> can teach me or does anybody know someone who can teach me these
> sports. Also, please tell me which of the following games are
> completely accessible because I have ranked them according to my
> favourite ones at the first.
> Football
> Chess
> Table Tennis
> Cricket
> Basketball
> Handball
> Throwball
> Dodgeball
> Kho Kho
> Langdi
> Carrom
> Thank you very much.
> I would appreciate an early reply.

"Security is a superstition. Avoiding danger is no safer than outright
exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply
becomes a part of us."
-       Ms. Helen Keller