From: "pratik" <pratiktu...@gmail.com>
To: "'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility andissues concerning
the disabled.'" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 10:41 PM
Subject: [AI] darogarma from DXN

Hello,

I am having low vision. I have heard from somewhere that one tonic-garodarma
of DXN company can be useful for such diseases. I am suffering from RP.

 Is there anyone in the group who has taken this tonic? I have seen one
advertisement cd which has impressed me. Can anyone guide about this from
the group?

sent through this mailing list..