They are idiots. I've even played rollercoaster.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of zoher
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:43 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] share the experience of amusement parks!

Friends,

I want you to share the experience of visiting the amusement parks like s l
world or water kingdom.

I visited the water kingdom, there I was not allowed to ride on the slide
because of my blindness. But this was not the case with all the rides, I
think it was not the matter of security but the attitude of the security
personnel. AS I was permitted to ride on many difficult slides but at the
same time I was denied in comparatively simple rides.

In their warnings they mentioned about heart patient and blud pressure
patients. But their was no mention of blind or PHS.

zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala
ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..