I would recommend inscript or traditional keyboard layout because with the
changing versions of windows many softwares don't get upgraded and this
gives difficulties to the users.
Nirmal
On Oct 13, 2013 8:35 AM, "Shyam Sundar Singh" <shyam0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected Sir, I need Varnamala software. Please give me and tell the
procedure also for Hindi typing.
With regards,

Shyam Sundar Singh
Mobile: 08527193815

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Ashik
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:53 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning
thedisabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding Hindi typing

Rather, I would suggest that you should use Hindi Varnamala software which
is prepared by Him Prasad Gautam, a volunteer from Nepal. He has also
prepared such a softwaree for writing Gujarati. And believe me, it's so
simple! I'm so impressed! We, the Gujaratis, are very indebted to him for
preparing Gujarati TTS engine and the Varnamala. Let me know if you want the
software for writing Hindi.

Ashik Hirani
9428855867
8000775222