From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:17 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Face Book!

ok sir. I will not perchase. But they have to provide that app for
free. 39 dollar! Not a small amount! And only for facebook. But I gave
my suggestions to our friends here. Sir, everything accessible whith
screen reader. Even main fb website also! But only thing is We have to
use latest browser. I always support open source. Our friends should
explore these features and use it whithout paying.

On 10/23/13, Raaj <vennillaicecr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're not sure of one thing, please don't comment. Or in another
words,
> comment after knowing more about it.
>
> In fact, this is not a client being produced by facebook. This is a
client,
> which is being prepared for the blind by GW micro. They are also making
> many
> accessible client and also freewares like skype client for the blind.
>
> And again, noone is bugging you to buy that app. You can buy, only if
> you're
> in need of it.

Behalf
> Of Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi
> Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:56 PM
> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
> concerningthe disabled.
> Subject: Re: [AI] Face Book!
>
> Hahahaha! What a business! Fb is more accessible whith mobile and
> computer screen reader. No need to subscribe for 39 dollar! Just use
> m.facebook.com on your computer. In the name of accessibility they did
> not fool us! Keep their client for their use only. No need to
> perchase.
>
> On 10/23/13, Raaj <vennillaicecr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here is the description which they have mentioned in their page.
>>
>> Welcome to GWSocialEyes, an accessible and screen reader friendly,
>> stand-alone Facebook client for Windows written by GW Micro. GWSocialEyes
>> supports many of the key features available in the world's most popular
>> online social networking service including:
>> .Find friends, send friend requests and accept friend requests
>> .Post and share status updates, pictures, videos and links
>> .Read, comment on and like your friends status updates
>> .Use Facebook chat to instant message and communicate with friends
>> .Post messages on your friend's wall
>> .Review messages sent to you by your friends
>> .View your Facebook timeline
>> .Read and manage Facebook notifications
>> .Interact with your Facebook groups
>> .View the Facebook pages you have liked
>> .View your past and upcoming Facebook events.
>>
>> But it is of 39 dollars for one year subscription. Worth buying.
>> Here is the link.
>>
>> http://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1393

ia.org.in

please

the

thanks and regards.
 Siddalingeshwar ingalagi.
 State karnataka. Country india.
My contact info: E-mail ID ingalagisi...@gmail.com
search me on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/siddalingeshwar.ingalagi
join my facebook group! ShareEverything!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/201402363354521?refid=27
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ingalagisiddu/
please note my skype ID: siddalingeshwar2
send your private message to siddalingeshwar.ingal...@facebook.com
Practice makes man perfect.
Attitude Is Everything
work is worship.