Please refer for most of your queries to your JAWS help. also make
sure, you have the latest version of JAWS installed. some of the
latest commands may not be available in the older versions fo JAWS. m
do follow the directions given in the JAWS help which would help you
customize lotus in ways, whereby you should be abhle to tab & shift
tab into your messages as well as mail folders & select the relevant
folders witht he help of arrow keys.