Dear Saravanan,

Requesting you to check Union Bank of India ATM which is upgraded with
talking program for blind

PEENYA 2ND STAGE

426, 4TH PHASE NTTF ROAD, BRINDAVAM ALINES BUS STAND PEENYA 2ND STAGE
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA-560058

This is a NCR ATM machine with ATM ID NBAN12011111111.

I am suggesting this as I found Postal code of Madiwala is the same.

Please explore and update.  Please go through user manual for
pre-training and carry a standard 3.5 mm standard PC headphone /
earphone.

Above ATM is already in the list of Talking ATMs as on 15 October 2013
of UNION BANK Of INDIA available on bank’s website.

To Shankar Shan,

Please understand difference between partial voice guidance on ATM and
a proper talking ATM for blind.  HDFC one seems to be not a proper
talking ATM as described in the post. I have many times written on the
difference.  Forwarding my last year mail again as a new post.

Regards,
PRASHANT NAIK