hi, first of all access india welcomes you. For assistance in
accessibility of computer and its applications, its use in any manner,
or any other concerns and issues of your daily acctivities requiring
suggestions or opinion, you can mail it here at access india.
Respected participents of access india will try to assist you in every
possible way by providing their expertese. For issues related to
mobile phones, there is a separate list named mobile access india. You
can subscribe it if required.

Warm regards,

yogesh chhabra.