Dear friend,
Here is a third party  software called PA Pro Demo (14.4M)
Click here to download.
http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/pa/DM_ProDemo.zip

Then, do the following.

1. Install AOMEI Partition Assistant, run it as administrator privileges and get Windows partition manager main interface: 2. Right click on the C: drive you want to repartition and select "resize" from the shortcut menu.
[Resize Partition]

3. Shrink partition: drag C: parition right side leftwards to release some unallocated space as we wish and then click "OK": 4. Now the C: drive has been shrunk, and we can make a new partition in unallocated space to keep classified data. Right click unallocated space and choose "Create" option to get new window as following, it will guide you specify the new partition info, after that, click "OK": 5. After completing all operations, please do not forget to click "Apply" button (on the toolbar) to change the operations to physical disk. After restarting the computer, you will see the changes:

Regards, Maneesh B.