That's great! You need to hit the ENTER key or SPACEBAR to complete
the remote login process. When logged in, it may play the login sound
depending on the server setting. If NVDA is set to automatically start
then it should launch by now. To launch NVDA manually, open the
server's Run window, type NVDA and hit the ENTER key.