Srikanth and Kartik,

I second Srinivasu's second mail that you are certainly not wasting
any time.  In fact, this is one of the most fruitful discussions on
the list.

I'm somewhat busy with personal assignments, hence will write briefly.
 No conclusions, only analysis.

1.  Writing exam on the computer

Very few visually challenged people have access to the computer with
screen reader in India.  So, can't expect every one to do it.

2.  Own scribe

Very helpful for genuine candidates.  At the same time, very easy to
cheat the examination body if candidate is not genuine, especially
with the present guidelines.

3. Scribe provided by examination body

Okay if scribe is good.  Hell if otherwise.  Spelling every word to
the scribe is impossible.  As far as selective words are concerned,
you won't know which words are misspelt by the scribe.

4.  Strengthening invigilation

 Ideal solution.  But invigilators are also human.  Blind people will
easily  make them sympathise with them.  This may hurt some.   But can
not rule out the reality.

What is the solution?

On 11/19/13, raaju <bidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some how I also agree with bala sir, doing exam on the computer give any vi
> students independent.

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81