From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of rajendra dhurve
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:12 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Where is my right to vote?

Hey! Sonu... the very same has happened with me!
Guess what, recently I've turned to 18 and with full joy i went to the
polling booth at Shahpura in bhopal-M.P But my vote was given by
somebody else from the Polling booth members themself! Even I knew how
to give my sign but they simply took my finger prints!
I've raised the issue through the very famous news paper "dainik
Bhaskar" but no result has come out. But i'm not that person who sits
quietly. now I'm planning to go for RTI. I'll write an application to
the name of Election comissioner. I'll ask them to return my vote as
soon as possible otherwise I'll again raise this same issue to  whole
india through news media.
Rajendra Dhurve-RD

On 11/28/13, lalan....@gmail.com <lalan....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well said.