I'm also facing the same problem with Windows 7 and IE 11.  I think it
has got something to do with any tool bars or search bars installed.
I got rid of one such search add on in firefox and solved the problem.
 But I'm unable to remove a similar add on in IE 11.

On 1/23/14, anjaneyulu <saddula.2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> On 1/23/14, Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> i have this same problem using windows7. before this websight, another
>> sight kept on opening saying congradulations, you have won something.
>> its better to close using ctrl+f4 and do our work. clicking any link
>> in those pages accidently might cause danger.
>>
>> On 1/23/14, DINESH THOLE <dineshth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello Friends,
>>>
>>> Whenever i am clicking on any link, a strange website opens up in a
>>> new browser window.
>>> The website is
>>> "http://jdm.findfor.net/sd/wrap-0.01.html?u=https%3A%2F%2Fadsrvmedia.adk2.co%2Fadsrvmedia%2Fscripts%2Fdirect%2Fdirect.html%3Fa%3D21871100%26amp%3Bsecure%3Dtrue%26amp%3Bsize%3D800x600%26amp%3Bci%3D1%26amp%3Bserverdomain%3Dads.adsrvmedia.com%26amp%3Bcontext%3Dc21801153";
>>> This website opens even when i am opening any email on the gmail site.
>>> I am facing this issue on my personal as well as  office laptop.
>>> On the office laptop, this issue is coming even when  i am on the
>>> office network.
>>> I have windows8.1 and IE 11 on my home laptop, and windows7 and IE 8
>>> on my office laptop.
>>> What could be the cause of opening of this strange website?, and how
>>> could i resolve this issue?
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards.
>>>

>>> Dinesh Thole.
>>>
>>> Time to meet up again!
>>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> nothing is difficult unless you make it appear so.
>>
>> r. aravind,
>> clerk in andhrabank,
>> mobile no: +91 9940369593,
>> email id : aravind_...@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com.
>>
>> Time to meet up again!
>> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:
>> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> "Life is like a piano.
> White keys are happy moments
> & Black keys are sad moments.
> But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music."
> S. Anjaneyulu
> BED., MA. Literature English
> CCNA
> (Cisco certified Network associate)
> Mobile:
> 09866871750,
> 09492570361,
> Skype ID:
> Anjaneyulu.2020,
> another mail ID:
> anjaneyulu.2...@rediffmail.com
>
> Time to meet up again!
> Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014:

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org