After you have unrar it, you will find 2 reg files activate.reg and
diactivate.reg. Press enter on activate.reg and follow the screen.
-----Original message-----
From: Kannan. C
Sent:  01/02/2014, 6:51  am
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
        the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] About Safe Mode on Windows XP.

  Its a rar file with few kb.  How to do after unrar it? Please come
out. I don't want to meddle.

With care and regards,

Kannan ...

Skype: kankale63

Mobile: +919443018832

FaceBook: kankal420

Twitter: kankal420

Linkedin: http://lnkd.in/bTaZjKa

Blog: http://muslit.blogspot.com

Favours: groups.google.com/group/inaiathendral/

RadioInaiathendral: http://www.arlfi.listen2myradio.com