Hi

I am really having bad time on web pages. Even on using mozila, when i
press control and f for find command, i get following error
"unknown script mozila find"

I am not able to understand these problems are to do with jaws 14 or
my browsers or complementary add-ons.

Please note i have properly installed and configured Java Runtime
Environment too.

Please guide as i can't afford to waste my time on finding check boxes
and not able to type in edit boxes. And not able to see dates in read
only calendar boxes is an old problem.

How do i fix all these problems once and for all. Should i uninstall
IE, mozila and ieven JAWS and reinstall?
Regards

--

"The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
But it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction..."

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: