it would be good if someone provides the e-mail ID of Mr. Sitaram so
that we can send our gratitude to him.  Often, once the work is
completed, we tend to forget the people responsible.  It should be our
moral duty to thank the person who stood for us.  This would encourage
such people to repeat such deeds in future.

On 2/8/14, Harshvardhan Singh Negi <harshvardhan.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Abhinash We must thank to Mr yuchuri Actually He fullfilled his promiss,
>
> Now we have seek his support in future also.
> It's very tuff task to persue with standing committee member also. As you
> know our politition often promissed and forget Because of We are not vote
> bank for them put our fingures cross and let's hope for the best.
>

> thanks
> HS Negi

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497